Maths Revision Videos – 2018
Please follow the link below for GCSE maths revision videos in graded topics.
MATHS 2018 Resources
Maths Exam paper – Walk through Videos
Pixl Maths Revision App
Kahn Academy – Maths
Free Maths tutorials for all levels for all topics.
Great to use if you are stuck and just can’t understand something.
MATHS DEPARTMENT RESOURCES
Revision Tips for Maths
Useful Maths Revision Techniques
- Attend revision sessions after school on Wednesdays
- Finish your exam paper pack. Make sure you know how to do EVERY question in it.
- Identify your weaknesses and use https://corbettmaths.com/contents/ to watch the videos and try the questions.
- Use the PiXL maths app and select your target grade
- Use your revision guide to make notes and then PRACTICE QUESTIONS
- Email/speak to your teacher about things you can’t figure out
- Pop up to a lunchtime session any day in the curve– have your lunch, bring a friend and go through the topic with any teacher who is there.
- Why not take photos on your phone of any revision notes/questions you are particularly pleased with and have them with you anytime?
- Sign up to the half term/Easter revision sessions,
- DO something every day for your mathematics revision.
- Remember the problem solving questions as well as the topics – this is where lots of marks can be gained!